Today 320 Sycamore is having a "My Favorite Things" Blog Party. It's always fun to see what other people love and would share with everyone. Since I'm not Oprah and can't afford to give everyone the stuff that I love you'll have to settle for reading the list instead. So here is my own list of favorite things.
1. Canon PowerShot S5 IS - I absolutely love my camera. I would recommend this to anyone looking to invest in a new camera.
3. Mary Kay Mineral Powder Foundation - I love that I don't have to take the time to blend in foundation anymore and this stuff is so soft and light on your skin.
4. Mary Kay NouriShine Lip Gloss - Beach Bronze is my favorite color.
5. Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick Cookware - I have three of these pots and pans and absolutely love them. It's my dream to have a full set one day.
6. Dyson Animal/Ball Vacuum - This has been a great vacuum for us. It does an amazing job with dog hair.
7. Neutrogena Deep Clean Cream Cleanser - This makes your face feel so clean. I've never found anything that works as good as this.
8. Tiny Temptations Candles - I have the White Buttercream scent. These are the best candles I have ever used. My whole house smells so good when I light this.
9. Bath and Body Works Sweet Pea Body Cream - This is one of, if not, my favorite scent from Bath and Body Works.
4 days ago