Friday, November 6, 2009

I Was Featured

I am so excited!  Yesterday I found out that my DIY Chair makeover was being featured this week on Miss Mustard Seed's Creative Blog for her weekly Furniture Feature Friday Link Party.  I was doing the happy dance all morning and then it started all over again when I saw the post go up.  This is my first time having my blog featured for anything, so I'm pretty jazzed about it.  Anyways, go check out Miss Mustard Seed's Furniture Feature Friday Link Party.  She has some pretty amazing furniture transformations her self.  I'm quite envious of her two tiered side table (I know what I'll be watching for at the thrift store now) and her desk.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome Shanade! Congratulations... but I already knew your chair project was fabulous even before the feature. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw it too! And I have an award for you to pick up on my bloggy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, that's where I saw your chairs when I commented and then joined your blog. You have so much talent. Enjoy the recognition!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love to read everyone's comments and it helps me discover new blogs.