Here's what I gotta do:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo (s) and place them on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people may not know.
5. Nominate 7 other blogs
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each.
Seven things about myself:
1. I'm secretly addicted to the world of blogging. :) I call it OCB... Obsessive Compulsive Blogging.
2. I would love to have a lot of kids. Should I try to compete with the Duggars? I didn't think so. I wouldn't have time to blog.
3. I am the oldest of five girls in my family. That's right, no boys.
4. Because of this I was absolutely terrified and even cried when I found out I was having a boy. So silly now to think about, but I was truly terrified.
5. I only pretend to be a good seamstress. Someday I will learn how to sew more than a straight line.
6. I love to travel. It's one of my absolute favorite things to do and I have a very long list of places I would love to go.
7. If I start getting too many ideas and projects going at once I can't sleep at night because I'm too busy thinking of all the things I want to do. The blogging world hasn't helped this at all.
Okay, now that you know a little more about me, I'm supposed to nominate seven other blogs. This is a hard one because like I mentioned I am truly addicted to the blogging world and it's really hard to pick just seven. If I nominate you and you don't like tags, I'm sorry, but know that I really like your blog.
1. Alexis @ My Mama Made It - So talented! I wish I could sew like her.
2. Tanya @ Trey and Lucy - She has some seriously cute stuff.
3. Kathryn and Melissa @ Nannygoat - I love these two. I really love the ornament wreath Kathryn just made. Gorgeous!
4. Erika @ Oops, I Craft My Pants - Oh my heck! I love this girl and she is in my neck of the woods.
5. Rachel @ Made With Love and Glue - I can't believe the talent that some people have.
6. Ashley @ Make It and Love It - Again, so much talent. Sign me up!
7. Char @ Crap I've Made - She has so many cute projects. I guess I'm just going to have to give up my sleep to do them all.
Thanks again to Cindy! I feel so special.