Saturday, November 7, 2009

Blogger Awards

I'm so excited and honored to accept the Kreativ Blogger and Honest Scrap Awards from Cindy over at Cottage Instincts.  Cindy has a really cute blog with lots of great ideas.  It was so nice of you Cindy to nominate me for these awards.  Thank you.





Here's what I gotta do:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo (s) and place them on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people may not know.
5. Nominate 7 other blogs
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each.



Seven things about myself:
1. I'm secretly addicted to the world of blogging. :)  I call it OCB... Obsessive Compulsive Blogging.
2. I would love to have a lot of kids.  Should I try to compete with the Duggars?  I didn't think so.  I wouldn't have time to blog.
3. I am the oldest of five girls in my family.  That's right, no boys.
4. Because of this I was absolutely terrified and even cried when I found out I was having a boy.  So silly now to think about, but I was truly terrified.
5. I only pretend to be a good seamstress.  Someday I will learn how to sew more than a straight line.
6. I love to travel.  It's one of my absolute favorite things to do and I have a very long list of places I would love to go.
7. If I start getting too many ideas and projects going at once I can't sleep at night because I'm too busy thinking of all the things I want to do.  The blogging world hasn't helped this at all.


Okay, now that you know a little more about me, I'm supposed to nominate seven other blogs.  This is a hard one because like I mentioned I am truly addicted to the blogging world and it's really hard to pick just seven.  If I nominate you and you don't like tags, I'm sorry, but know that I really like your blog.


1. Alexis @ My Mama Made It - So talented!  I wish I could sew like her.
2. Tanya @ Trey and Lucy - She has some seriously cute stuff.
3. Kathryn and Melissa @ Nannygoat - I love these two.  I really love the ornament wreath Kathryn just made.  Gorgeous!
4. Erika @ Oops, I Craft My Pants - Oh my heck!  I love this girl and she is in my neck of the woods.
5. Rachel @ Made With Love and Glue - I can't believe the talent that some people have.
6. Ashley @ Make It and Love It - Again, so much talent.  Sign me up!
7. Char @ Crap I've Made - She has so many cute projects.  I guess I'm just going to have to give up my sleep to do them all.


Thanks again to Cindy!  I feel so special.

4 comments:

  1. You're welcome Shanade! I love to find new blogs, and when I came across yours, I knew I hit a good one. Looking forward to seeing all your projects (and your cutie-patootie kids)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you soooo much, Shanade! That was so kind of you! I'm very flattered. I'm also the oldest of 5 girls(and one boy) so we have that in common. I also was TERRIFIED of having boys(which we have all girls), AND I get restless at night thinking of projects, too. And I also, idealy, would love lots of babies but 3 is setting me over the edge right now, so we'll see what happens :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, where's my nomination? I know my blog is the best and most interesting one to look at...you have officially offended me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well you know Heather since your blog is locked, I just wasn't sure that would work. Next time though. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love to read everyone's comments and it helps me discover new blogs.