Thursday, November 19, 2009

Ella's New Dress

I finally did it.  I summoned the courage to sew a dress for Ella.  I've been seeing all of these little sweater dresses for girls all over blogland and thought they were so adorable, but I've never sewn clothes.  Well since I only had to use an old sweater and cut it down to size I thought that I might be able to do it.  All in all I would give myself a B+.  It is totally adorable on her, but I unfortunately made it a little too tight.  

Here is what I started with.

Cutting it down.

Sewing, sewing, sewing

It's so cute.

She looks adorable in it.  I just wish it wasn't so tight.  I couldn't get a decent picture of her in it.  So this is all you get for now.

2 comments:

  1. you did good, it's really cute. I saw one like this the other day and loved the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute!!! I love the sweater look!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love to read everyone's comments and it helps me discover new blogs.