Monday, October 12, 2009

New Barstools...

So after living here for five months I've finally found barstools that I really like and didn't feel like I had to sell a kidney to afford.  The only problem is that while I like the color of them, I just don't like how that color goes in my kitchen/dining area.  So here is my dilemna... what color should I paint them?  Here are the options I'm considering: blackred or robins egg blue.  Keep in mind that the cabinets are going to be painted white so they will no longer be the bleached oak you see in the picture.  Any opinions?  Please.  I know what I'm leaning towards, but I appreciate all suggestions.  Or is there a color that I haven't even considered that I should?  Our dining room chairs are black and so I'm thinking the black will coordinate with that, but I also like the idea of adding a little pop of color.


Currently






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love to read everyone's comments and it helps me discover new blogs.