Thursday, August 8, 2013

I'm Back...

Sorry.  I kind of disappeared for a while, but life is crazy.  I've had several people ask when I was going to post again, so I suppose I should try to start writing again.  I'm going to try and play catch up so we'll see how it goes.  Here are just a few of the fun things we've done this summer:
 Bird watching... we have a lot of birds that live in our yard (and yes, we do know he's looking in those binoculars through the wrong end)
 Andrew ran his first full marathon in the pouring rain and did awesome
 Smores... Evan wasn't going to let anyone touch his marshmallow
 Oh my goodness, I could just eat him up... I love those cheeks and kissable lips
 This little man has loved playing outside all summer
 Our little firecracker
 Lots of bike riding... These two sure love each other
 Me with my littles enjoying the outdoors
 A rare, but treasured Sunday nap
 Swimming in Jackson Lake on vacation
Seriously cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love to read everyone's comments and it helps me discover new blogs.