Sunday, December 4, 2011

Happy Birthday Ashlynn!!!

I can't believe my baby girl is already a year old.  Her birthday was actually the first, I'm just a little late posting this.  It was a crazy busy day and we actually ended up having a late dinner (that the poor girl didn't end up liking), I made a pitiful excuse for a cake as I was preparing dinner and then I didn't even wrap her gift.  I know, I know, I'm a terrible mother.  But, she seems to have not even noticed and so all is well.  I'll make up for it in future birthdays.

 Seriously cute!

 She was more than happy to dig in.

 She looks wasted on chocolate... I think she was just savoring each bite.


 Of course Ella was all to happy to celebrate her sisters birthday... she insisted we have party hats.
 And then there was this little man, who I think was really only in it for the cake and balloons.
 Here is Ashlynn's new baby doll that I made for her.  She loves it, although Cameron keeps taking it from her.
And here is her special present from her birthday twin, who is really a friend of mine from church, loves Ashlynn and just so happens to share her birthday.  Thanks again Sallie.
It was a nice low key birthday celebration for a one year old that has no idea what's going on.  We love you Ashlynn Rose and can't imagine our family without you.  You're such a joy to all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love to read everyone's comments and it helps me discover new blogs.