Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Living Room Inspiration

I've been feeling blah about my living room lately.  I've had an idea of what I wanted and I've gathered a few pieces, but nothing has really come together quite like I was hoping for.  So this morning while my children were blissfully playing outside and I was blissfully catching up on a few blogs I came across Erin's House of Turquoise blog.  And lo and behold what was her post on today?  None other than this gorgeous living room from Cassity at Remodelaholic and Roeshel at the DIY Showoff.  Both of whose blogs I read and love.  I was so excited.  It's exactly what I've been envisioning and just haven't been able to put together.  And lucky for me the pieces that I've been collecting are pretty similar to what they've used.  Holy heck, how often does that happen!?!  Not very often I tell ya.  Anywho, I'm pretty excited because I have motivation to finish up my living room again and I think the only thing I need to get is a little bit of red paint.  Agh, I'm excited!  Time to get to work.  We have family visiting next weekend and then again the following week, so there's my motivation.
 I love the pops of red and turquoise.


 I'm loving the wood crate end table... and these lamps, well mine aren't the exact same, but they are the turquoise glass and the shape is the same and the lamp shade is the same.  I knew I wasn't going to regret buying those.
 I'm definitely a fan of the beachy theme.  We've got the same sort of theme going on at our home.
I love everything about this room!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love to read everyone's comments and it helps me discover new blogs.