Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Projects on the Horizon

With baby #3 joining us in five months I've got several projects on my to-do list.  Here's a list of some of those upcoming projects:

- Redo Ella's room into Ella & Cameron's room (I think I've at least decided on a paint color)
- Install a closet organizer in Ella's closet (the room is too small for a dresser for two, crib and twin bed)
- Organize and possibly redo nursery (how much work will be determined by baby's gender- 3 weeks)
- Organize and decorate toy room (this will be necessary for my other two this winter since we probably won't get out much)
- Finally add the finishing touches to the munchkins bathroom upstairs (I really just need to add some decor)
- Clean out and organize the garage (we need to make room for that extra freezer that I'll finally be getting)
- Make at least a month supply of freezer meals to fully stock that new freezer for when baby arrives (I've always made some freezer meals before the birth of each baby and it's worked out great - this time around I think I'll need a lot more though)
- Make a list of freezer meals to make and find recipes for them (I'll make sure to share)
- Organize and decorate laundry room (anyone that's had a baby knows how much time you spend in there)
- Decorate master bathroom (I'd really really like to get my bathroom finished finally)
- Organize the linen closet upstairs (stock up on any items that are low)

Oh this list could go on and on, but I'll keep it short.  I guess it doesn't seem so bad, but that's only because I didn't list what each of these to-do's includes.  I guess I should get started since I'm already a month into the second trimester and this is when I'm supposed to have the most energy.  Ha!  Anyone want to come watch my munchkins while I get started?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love to read everyone's comments and it helps me discover new blogs.