Monday, March 29, 2010

Master Bedroom Part 4 - The Furniture

My nightstands finally came in and so I thought I would show you a few pics of my new furniture.  I'm so happy with it.  The only problem is that it requires so much dusting, but what do you expect with dark wood.  Oh well, it's so worth it.







The only thing left to do at this point is to hang the mirror back up over the bed, put pictures in the frames (don't ask me why it always takes me so long to do this) and we would like to look for a new chair for the window area.  My DIY chairs don't quite make the cut in the room anymore, but they will look great in the basement once it's finished and cleaned.  Thanks for sharing in my master bedroom makeover.

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty. I especially like the headboard and footboard. Love the moulding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT! My poor room needs some TLC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! I LOVE your room. Looks so beautiful and inviting and intimate at the same time. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love to read everyone's comments and it helps me discover new blogs.