Monday, November 28, 2011

{Christmas Is In The Air}

Now that Thanksgiving is over, I'm officially allowed to get out all things Christmas.  After skimming through my beloved Pottery Barn magazine, I just had to share some of the things I'm loving this year.
 So many gorgeous tree ornaments as usual.
 I love the new velvet stockings they have this year.
 Look at this gorgeous pillow... this would be so easy to make.
 I'm loving this entryway... the bench, the picture wall and lets not forget about that glass light fixture.
 As usual, they've got some great seasonal fillers for all those glass jars.
 I love the acorns and glittered pinecones.
 A simple berry wreath for the windows maybe?
 Another pretty pillow that would be so easy to make.
 What a great tree.
And you can't forget a cozy sherpa blanket or two... the pup is kinda cute too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love to read everyone's comments and it helps me discover new blogs.