Friday, January 4, 2013

Welcome Twenty Thirteen

Happy New Year!  I know I've been MIA for a while now, but life got busy and then the holidays happened so here we are two months later.  I've got some serious blogging to catch up on now, so that'll be my goal for the month of January.  I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season.  We thoroughly enjoyed our Thanksgiving with my grandparents in Colorado and we loved spending Christmas at home.  Christmas was just so nice and low-key.
Unfortunately, poor baby Evan developed RSV after Christmas and has been miserable.  He hadn't been eating or sleeping for a couple of days so we spent Sunday morning in the emergency room at our hospital and were then sent to Primary Children's in Riverton for him to be admitted and monitored all day.  We were very fortunate to be sent home that night.  Of course the poor guy has been on oxygen since then to help his breathing. I'm so grateful for good doctors and nurses who helped to take care of him.  He is slowly getting better though and is past the worst part.  Now he just needs to get past the congestion and coughing, which of course could last up to six weeks according to the doctor.  Anywho, here are a few heartbreaking pics of my little guy.




Cute little guy gave us a smile.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad he's on the mend-so scary! He's so cute! Those cheeks...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love to read everyone's comments and it helps me discover new blogs.