Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Christmas 2012: Part 1

I do realize that it has been a month since Christmas, but with nonstop sickness this didn't get blogged about sooner. Plus I'm having issues with my computer and pictures... the problem being that I have too many pictures for my computer and thus can't really upload anymore until I get this worked out.  Also, I really have so many things I need to blog about, that it's kind of overwhelming to me.  So try to bare with me while I catch up on several updates and photo dump for grandparents.
 For Christmas I got a new camera, but of course there was no way I was waiting a month to play with it, so we had a few photo shoots in December as I was learning my new camera.





Bwahahaha... I love Evan's expression... I can only imagine what he is thinking



 This picture makes me laugh... he sort of has this Elvis thing going on with his lip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love to read everyone's comments and it helps me discover new blogs.