Monday, October 1, 2012

How'd I Do... September Goals

I'm so happy October is here.  Fall is my favorite time of year and the weather has been perfect here in the high 70's.  I do look forward to it cooling off just a tiny bit more though so I can start wearing sweaters and jeans.  Jeans are my absolute favorite thing to wear.  They're just so cute and comfy.  Anyways, let's take a look at September.


September Goals:

Homemaking -
Start the fall cleanup - Done
Switch light fixture in laundry room - Done and I love it.  Thanks Dad!
Add hooks in laundry room - Didn't quite happen, but I got it all cleaned out.

Cooking -
Get back into the habit of planning a weekly menu - We're working on this one.
Bake something new from Pinterest - To be honest I can't remember if I did this or not.

Mothering -
Snuggle my baby - How could I not... he's just so squishable.
Evan's baby blessing - Done.  It was so nice and as usual Andrew did a great job.  It was nice to visit with family too.
Practice patience with my number two child - We've been working on this, but I've noticed a change in his maturity the last couple weeks.  He is still an obnoxious three year old boy, but I think he's mellowing just a bit.  Yay!

Creating -
Paint the house numbers - Nope.  I'm out of ORB spray paint and so is the store.  Go figure.

Financing -
Figure out the new budget - Done.

Enriching -
Read a new book - Done.  I've got a whole pile sitting on my nightstand currently just waiting for me to read them too.
Make it to our Neighborhood Cooking Group - Done.  I look forward to this every month.  It's so nice to get together with friends and visit while we eat yummy food.

October Goals:

Homemaking -
Finish the fall cleaning inside
Finish the fall cleanup outside
Clean out our closet and install new shelves

Cooking -
Can applesauce 
Dice onion and freeze
Dice red peppers and freeze
Plan the menu and stick to it
No eating out this month except for our date night

Mothering -
Help Ella practice her handwriting
Help Cameron remember how to spell his name
Practice patience with Ashlynn's screaming
Continue to love on baby Evan

Creating -
Make some fall clippies for my girls
Make kids Halloween costumes

Financing -
Start Christmas shopping

Enriching -
Finish reading my gardening books
Start walking each day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love to read everyone's comments and it helps me discover new blogs.