Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Happy Birthday Mr. Handsome!!!

Happy Birthday Cameron!!!  Sunday was actually your birthday, but we were camping, so this is a little late.  I can't believe you're already three years old.  You are growing up so fast and becoming such a nice little boy.  Don't get me wrong, you are still kinda a punk to your sisters and still show some anti-social behavior, but lately I've noticed that you've started to mellow out and you are becoming more kind and considerate of other and especially of your sisters.  I'm taking this as a good sign that the terrible two's are headed out and the terrific three's are on their way in.  You've certainly become more affectionate with me and are super excited to have a baby brother.  I know you're excited to get matching clothes with your brother just like your sisters sometimes have.  It always bums you out when you don't get to have matching clothes like your sisters.  Someday you'll appreciate me for that though, I promise.  You are loving sports these days.  For your birthday we got you a T-ball set.  You've been in heaven the last few days.  You play with it every chance you get.  You also really like superheroes, dinosaurs, dogs, trucks/cars, balls and playing way too rough.  You are such a little boy!  I love you little man!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love to read everyone's comments and it helps me discover new blogs.