Sunday, December 13, 2009

Happy Anniversary

Happy Anniversary Babe!  Six amazing years!  You are such a wonderful loving and supportive husband and father.  You are a great provider.  You are an extremely hard worker.  You are always a good example to me and make me want to be a better person everyday.  You support me in my crazy ideas.  You give me a shoulder to cry on when I need it.  You know how to make me laugh.  You warm up my side of the bed at night so I don't climb into cold sheets.  You get up with the munchkins on Saturday morning so that I can sleep.  You fix things around the house (granted you usually break them :).  You treat me like a queen!

It's amazing to think about how much we've done in the last six years.  We've finished three different college degrees, moved five times, taken some amazing trips to Hawaii, Brazil, New York, Bahamas, Florida, Glacier, Canada and done countless road trips all over and we've added two of the most beautiful munchkins in the last two years.  What more could I ask for?  I love you so much and I'm so grateful to be married to such a wonderful man!





 

2 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love to read everyone's comments and it helps me discover new blogs.