Friday, March 22, 2013

Going Private...

Okay friends, it's time for me to make some changes.  I really like having an open blog for anyone to read (err, when I'm actually posting, which I fully intend to get into the habit of doing again), but unfortunately there are people out there that can ruin the fun.  Fortunately, I haven't come across that, but I really don't want to find out that pictures of my kids are being used for anything other than my blog or to decorate their grandparents walls.  So do I just set my blog to private?  Or do I set up two blogs... a family blog and a whatever I feel like posting blog for just anyone to read?  I really like connecting with people that I don't know through my blog, but again I use my blog as a family journal and don't really want some creepy guy looking at my cute kids.  So what's a girl to do?  Any suggestions?  I'm fairly sure that I'm going private in some way, so if you want an invite to this fantastically neglected blog, please just shoot me an email @ shanade@gmail.com.  Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love to read everyone's comments and it helps me discover new blogs.