Thursday, April 12, 2012

Our Newest Family Member

So, yes, baby #4 is on the way and... 
It's a Boy!  
We're super excited and I'm just a little anxious to get out all of those cute baby boy clothes I've had packed away.  Ella is really excited to have another brother, Cameron is thrilled to finally get a brother and, well, Ashlynn has no clue what's going on, but I have a feeling it'll be a little rough for this mama's girl.  

Baby Boy (no clue on names yet) is due August 27th and since Cameron was a beginning of summer baby and this is an end of summer baby, I will get to do some shopping for baby clothes.  Those 3 month summer clothes just aren't going to work for this baby at Christmas time.  

We've also got our work cut out for us as far as bedroom arrangements go.  We've got three bedrooms upstairs and I usually prefer to keep the baby separate from the big kids, but the kids rooms are tiny and three kids in one tiny room will be tricky, doable, but tricky.  Plus it would be so cute to have a boys room and a girls room, but I'm not so sure that Cameron will cooperate with that plan.  He's kind of a noisy little guy and not so concerned with others sleeping.  I guess we'll see how things work out.

Now that we know the gender, I'm really anxious to start preparing for this baby.  Life has been so crazy busy since we found out we were expecting again that most days if it hadn't have been for sheer exhaustion I would have forgotten I was even preggers.  I'm excited to get going on some cute baby projects and the nursery and I'll be sure to share pics.

5 comments:

  1. Yay! That is such exciting news! How do you do it so perfect, girl, boy, girl boy? Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I have a good friend out here with 4 kids under 5 and they have a small 2 bedroom condo. They put 3 kids in one room and made it work out, I'm sure you guys will too. So excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Crissy you set the bar way too high. We're just following in your footsteps. :)

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love to read everyone's comments and it helps me discover new blogs.