Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Happy Happy Birthday Ella Dear... Happy Days Will Come To You All Year

Happy Birthday Sweetheart!  I can't believe you're three years old already.  It doesn't seem like that long ago we were bringing you home from the hospital.  You are such a sweet girl, although you can definitely be a little sassy too, but you come by it honestly I suppose.  Your daddy and I love you so much and are so proud of the big girl you are becoming.  You are such a good big sister.  You love your brother and sister so much and are such a good example to them.  You love to read and are so excited to start preschool next year.  You love going to nursery at church and are super excited to be a Sunbeam next year.  You love playing with friends and are such a little social butterfly around those you know.  Fortunately, you are a little more reserved with those you don't know, but not nearly as shy as I was when I was little.  I guess you got a good balance of your daddy's and my personalities.  You have become very empathetic to others and you express a lot of concern over others pain.

I'm so grateful to have been blessed with such a sweet little girl and am so grateful to have you in our family.  Happy Birthday baby girl!












3 comments:

  1. I swear she gets cuter and cuter every day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture of her with dad. Dad is glowing :)
    Happy Birthday Ella! We all love you!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been thinking about you & your new life with 3 kids. I hope you are doing great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love to read everyone's comments and it helps me discover new blogs.