Wednesday, February 1, 2012

How'd I Do... January Goals


So, where did January go?  That went by really fast.  I was able to get quite a bit done on the home front though; probably mostly due to being trapped at home with sick kids for half the month.  So let's check in:

January's Goals:

Homemaking -
Pack away Christmas decor
Sort through Christmas boxes and purge unused decor
Organize toy room with new toys
Deep clean laundry room
Paint laundry room - Finally, two and a half years after moving here, the laundry room is painted.

Cooking -
Try three new recipes - I tried some really good ones last month... I'll have to do another post on those.
Gather recipes for family cookbook - I've started compiling recipes.

Mothering -
Take Ella on a date
Patience, Patience, Patience

Creating -
Begin organizing craft closet

Financing -
Work out 2012 budget

Enriching -
Read a book
Give myself permission to take a nap when I'm tired - Finally catching up on some much needed sleep after pulling several late night/early mornings in December.

February's Goals:

Homemaking -
Finish up laundry room 
Finish touching up paint in basement stairwell
Finish decorating toy room
Clean out master closet/dresser

Cooking -
Stock the freezer with some meals again
Finish my part of family cookbook
Try new recipe each week

Mothering -
Spend more one on one time with Cameron
Date with Ella

Creating -
Make some art work for toy room

Financing -
Start saving money for new camera

Enriching -
Read a book

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love to read everyone's comments and it helps me discover new blogs.