Just thought I would do a quick post since it's been a while and I'm just laying here on the couch being sick (thank you 24 hour bug). I've been pretty busy lately and just haven't had the time or energy to post anything, but rest assured that we've got plenty of projects going on here. So here's what I've been busy with...
- Decorating Ella and Cameron's new shared room... I'm quite happy with how it's coming together
- Started painting the nursery... what a nightmare! For whatever reason the paint doesn't really want to cover the paint that's currently on the wall (weirdness since I used this same brand paint to paint over the same brand paint in the munchkins room). Needless to say, three coats of paint for the trim and two rolled coats on the wall and it still needs at least one more rolled coat and probably two more trim coats. I'm quickly losing motivation for this project.
- My mom and sisters came for a visit a couple weeks ago. We had lots of fun, did a little shopping and had a day of freezer cooking. I've got a few more things in the freezer now.
- My sister helped me rearrange furniture in the basement and I really like the layout so much better. We've been working on getting it cleaned and organized since we'll have family here non-stop starting the week of Thanksgiving and going through the new year. Here's to hoping I stay sane. :)
- I've also started trying my hand at couponing... I've gotten some great deals, but it's a lot of work. Still working on this. Maybe there will come a point where going to ten different stores doesn't seem like a big deal, but right now it seems like a big deal.
- We've and really I mean Andrew has been working on our fall/winterizing to-do list the last couple of weekends.
Anywho, so that's what we're up to these days. I promise I'll get some pics posted as soon as I actually finish one of these projects. :)
Trying to keep a balance
2 days ago